We want to remind you about PAYPAMS. This is the Parent Account Management System for your child's lunch account. With PAYPAMS, you can pay for your child's meals from the convenience of your home or office 24 hours a day. You can view your child's account balance and monitor daily spending habits and cafeteria purchases. You can even schedule automatic payments and receive low balance e-mail reminders. This is a wonderful tool that we encourage all parents to take advantage of. If you wish to make changes to your child's account regarding spending habits or the types of items purchased, please contact the lunchroom manager. We are happy to help you in any way possible. Your children are our priority and it is wonderful to be able to provide them with healthy and nutritious meals that they enjoy! Below are the instructions for first time PAYPAMS users.
1. Go to PayPAMS.com and click on the ‘Register Now' button on the home page.
2. Select your state, then select your school district.
3. Create a username and password and enter your contact information.
4. Add children to your account.
5. Make payments or set up automatic payments based on low balance.
That's all you need to do to begin to enjoy the convenience of PayPAMS!
Click on the link below to view the monthly lunch menu