***Please review the LEA Consolidated Plan and the LEA Title I Parent Plan located in the Documents section of Federal Programs. If you have comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact:
Coordinator of Federal Programs
Telephone: 334.365.5706, Extension 10018
Mail: 131 Washington St.
Prattville, AL 36067
Translation of this website is available through SELECT LANGUAGE.
Title I - Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
- Title I is the largest federal aid to education program in this country. Title I programs enable schools to provide opportunities for children served to acquire the knowledge and skills contained in the state content and performance standards developed for all children and to promote effective parent involvement. Eligible schools use Title I funds for supplemental instructional materials, technology, additional staff, professional development, parent involvement programs and materials, and extended day/year programs.
Title II - Preparing, Training, and Recruiting High Quality Teachers and Principals
- Title II funds support professional development activities designed to prepare, train, and recruit highly qualified teachers and principals. Title II funds are used to support intensive high quality professional development activities in the core academic subjects.
Title III - Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient and Immigrant Students
- Title III funds are supplemental to the core ESL program and are used for professional development, materials/supplies, parenting, and extended year programs.
Title IX - Homeless Education Assistance
- The purpose of Title IX is to ensure that all children and youth living in homeless situations have equal access to the same free and appropriate public education provided to other children and youth. The Autauga County School System has developed policies to remove any barriers that would hinder their academic success and provide them with the same educational services and opportunities to meet the same challenging state student performance standards to which all students are held.
Autauga County Plans
- Possible Revisions to 2020-2021 School Calendar Parent Survey- May 2020.pdf
- GEER Application.pdf
- Homeless Referral Form 2022-2023.docx
- ESSER 2 Application.pdf
- Parent Questions_Concerns for 2020-2021 Learning Environment.pdf
- 2022-2023 LEA Title I Parent Plan.docx
- ESSER Application.pdf
- FY-22 ARP ESSER III Application.pdf
- LEA Consolidated Plan 2022-2023.docx