Autauga County Child Nutrition Program

The mission of the Child Nutrition Program in the Autauga County Schools is to provide the students of the school district the best possible nutrition under the best possible health and safety conditions.

The Child Nutrition Program, which is a federal program, is a vital part of the total education program in Autauga County.  Annually, we serve over one million lunches and a little over four hundred and fifty thousand breakfasts.  Also, we provide after school snacks to the schools that are participants in this program.  All facets of the meals served meet USDA requirements. 


Parents:  You can apply for free/reduced meals on-line!  This is the fastest process for determination of eligibility!  Go to and begin the process today.  If you have questions or need any help, please call our office at 334-361-0805.







Calling all parents, students and community members!

If you would like to be a part of the district wellness committee or a member of the wellness committee at a particular school call 334-361-0805 or email for instructions on how to join.  We welcome your input!

 To find summer feeding sites near you, please click on the link:




PayPams Mobile App

PayPAMS now has a free mobile App available for Android and iPhone!

Make payments, view meal account balance, cafeteria purchases, and payment history, all from the convenience of a smart phone. Personalize the App by adding student pictures.

It's easy! Start by downloading the PayPAMS App, searching for "PayPAMS" on Android's Google Play or the iPhone's App Store, then log in using your username and password.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights laws and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices and employees, and institutions participating in administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in other languages other then English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture

               Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

               1400 Independence Avenue, SW

               Washington, D.C.  20250-9410;

(2)  fax:  (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email:

This is an equal opportunity provider.


Websites for Parents & Students


Frequently Asked Questions

•  Free and Reduced Questions  (6 Questions)

1.  Do I have to fill out an application for each child I have in school?

No, you only have to fill out one application for your family. Be sure to include each family member at the top of the application.

2.  I am not sure if my child is receiving benefits yet, should I send money?

You should send your child money until you are sure that he/she is receiving benefits.

3.  May I fill out an online application?

You can fill out an online application at

4.  My child got free/reduced benefits last year, do I have to fill out a new application?

You MUST fill out an application annually, unless you receive a direct certification letter in the mail prior to the beginning of school.

5.  My direct certification letter does not include all of my children.

Please call the Child Nutrition Office immediately so that we can correct this.

6.  What information do I need to provide to CNP for my foster child?

•  Charges  (2 Questions)

1.  What if my child owes money and their status changes to free or reduced?


You are responsible for your child's meals until your application is processed.  All applications are processed within 10 days of receiving them in our office.



2.  What if you have a charge to the lunchroom?

You need to send money with your child or pay on paypams to clear up any unpaid charges.